- FREE Sampler Classes: Saturday, August 26, 2017, and January 27, 2018, 9:30 – Noon. Participants will receive an introduction to the 12-week SPRING Classes and an opportunity to experience the writing circle here on Monument Rd.
- FALL 2017: Second Saturday Co-Ed Retreat~ October 14, 2017, 9:00-5:00 PM
- SPRING 2018 Classes: February 20th-May 16th
FALL 2017~ 2ND SATURDAY Co-ed Retreat ~ October 14, 2017
(See Programs Page for more Details)
Karen Fricke ~ WWf(a)C~Gj, 2476 Monument Rd., Grand Junction, CO 81507.
2018 SPRING CLASSES begin February 20th and run through May 16th:
- The MORNING CLASS will be held Tuesday mornings from 9:30 AM – Noon, beginning February 20th and ending May 15th. Classes will include: February 20, 27, March 6,20,27, April 3,10,17,24, May 1, 8,. No class March 13th.
- The EVENING CLASS will be held Wednesday evenings from 6:30-9:00 PM, beginning February 21st, and will include Wednesday evenings: February 21, 28, March 7, 21, 28, April 4, 11,18,25, May 2,9,16. No class March 14th.
Sampler and classes are held at 2476 Monument Rd. Grand Junction, CO
The cost of the 12-week class is $350.00 and is limited to 12 women. This cost includes weekly printed materials, and a rented space in which to gather for our Public Read-a-Round.
Reserve a spot by mailing a non-refundable $25.00 deposit to:
Karen Fricke, WWf(a)C~ GJ, 2476 Monument Rd., Grand Junction, CO 81507.
Please include your name, contact info and specify morning or evening class. I will then send you a confirmation. Pre-class welcome letter will be sent 2-weeks prior to class.
If we do not reach the minimum number of 8 women, your deposit will be refunded.
Call or E-mail with questions at:
970-261-0619 or email@example.com
RSVP for Sampler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 1- 970-261-0619